My Back to School 2014 Must Haves!!

Okay this is my first link up ever and I hope I'm doing this right!  I'm linking up for "Show Us What You Bought" by Blog Hoppin'!  Feeling exhilarated and really want to share some of my must have recommendations with you!

Classroom Purchases

I seriously feel like I bought some amazing items that are going to be so amazing essential for my classroom!!  


Must Haves!!

Click on the names to take you directly to the products I purchased for my classroom!

A Teeny Tiny Teacher - Reader's Theater

Creation Castle - Calendar Cards

Karen Jones - Kindergarten Interactive Math Notebook - For the Year!

Owl in a Vowel Tree - Editable Book Bin Labels

Reagan Tunstall - All About Me Flip Book


Clip Art


And of course I couldn't not get clip art!!


Here are some of the people that I purchased all of that BEAUTIFUL clipart from.  Click on the name below to take you to some of the products that I purchased!  

Ashley Hughes

Whimsy Clips

Teacher's Gumbo (I JUST discovered her clip art and it's freaking amazing)!

Krista Wallden

Graphics From the Pond

Teaching Super Power

Essentials from My Store


Miss Teacher Resources 101

Here are some back to school items that you can find in my store as well!  These are some of my favorites and are (in some cases will be) staples in my classroom.  I hope you will check some of them out!  Here are some links:

Word Wall Posters - Colorful Polka Dots {Maches Fry's First 200 Sight Words)
Scoopin' Up Beginning Sound Sundaes
Beginning Sounds Phonics Printables
Fry's First 200 Words - Colorful Polka Dots {Matches New Word Wall Posters}
Fry's First 200 Words - Black and White Polka Dots
Center and Early Finisher Choice Cards
Editable Lesson Plan Book & Organizer
Seasonal Word Cards - Part 1
Plane Shape Posters with Faces


I hope you have had a wonderful 2 days of shopping galore!  But since I DEFINITELY know that feeling of discovering must have items too late (meaning after the sale), I am going to keep everything in my store discounted at 20% for the next 24 hours!!  

Also, don't forget to link up with your Back to School 2014 "Show Us What You Bought" here!

2 comments

  1. I really like the Kindergarten Interactive Math Notebook - For the Year! I'm headed over to you store to check out your essentials! Looks like you got some really great stuff!

    ~Sarah
    FCS and Then Some

    ReplyDelete