Seasonal and Holiday Word Cards and Centers (& an Apple Word Card Freebie}

Lots of changes happening at Miss Teacher Resources 101!!

I am updating and adding onto the Seasonal & Holiday Word Wall Words Packet.  I've even created Read and Write the Room center activity recording sheets to go along with each seasonal theme!

My first packet is a fall themed word card packet from September - November.  Included are:
*Apples 
*Fall 
*Fire Safety 
*Christopher Columbus 
*Pumpkins 
*Halloween
*Thanksgiving 

You can find this packet here or by clicking on any of the below pictures!

                    Fall Words

                    word wall cards (fall)

                    fall theme

My next packet that will be coming out is the Winter Edition!!  I will be selling it separate, but will also be part of the growing bundle that you can find here or by clicking the picture below.  I can't wait to put this packet out because it will be including SO MANY THEMES!!  This packet is coming soon!!  Included from December to March are words for:

*Winter 
*Hanukkah 
*Christmas 
*Diwali 
*Kwanzaa 
*New Years 
*MLK, Jr. 
*Chinese New Year 
*Groundhog Day 
*Valentine’s Day 
*President’s Day 
*Dental Health 
*St. Patrick’s Day


all the seasons!!


But for now, I am going to leave you with a little apple words freebie just in time for the fall!  I hope you love it!  I would love to know what you think by leaving your feedback after your download!  To download this packet click here or by clicking on any the pictures below!



apple day
Apple Center



1 comment

  1. Hi, your blog is very good and very creative. Word packet you provided is also very good .I am waiting your next word packet.

    teaching resources

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete