Teachers on Periscope!!

Hi friends!

This is me on periscope!!  @MissTeacher101

Come find me and let's chat and hang!!! 
                        

I definitely am enjoying Periscope and it's definitely the major buzz in the teacher community!!  It's so fun to see people in real time talking about their passion and love for teaching.  Teachers on Periscope are sharing tons of tips and tricks!!!  

Just from going on Periscope, I am finding so many amazing teachers to follow and be inspired by!!!  Loving it!!!

I personally am enjoying creating scopes (this is what the live video feeds are called)!  I've put up a couple in the last couple of days just about myself and trying to get to know some others.  I will be posting more in the near future on different areas of focus such as classroom set up (coming to you in August)!, classroom management, centers in my classroom, differentiation, etc.!  I hope to see you on my feed sometime soon!!  I am always looking to inspire and be inspired!!  

Hop over to the fabulous Sheila Jane Teaching blog to check link up with other #PeriscopeTeachers!!  

No comments