Super Planner Organization - Plan Books and a Whole Lot More!

Happy July 4th to all of my friends reading this post!  I don't know what the weather is like for most of you, but here in NY the weather is absolutely yucky!  Lots of rain and certainly not a good beach day!

I have been on summer vacation for exactly 1 week and the days are seriously flying by!!  I've been promising and itching to find time to update my planners so today has been the perfect day to do that.  Rainy days = catch up on life ... do you agree??

Anyways, here are some of the updates that I made to my Owls theme planner.  If you already purchased this just re download the product under "My Purchases."  You will notice that the formatting and fonts changes for this book.  This is the planner that I used last year and I absolutely loved it for keeping me organized.  I'm still undecided if I will use this design again or a different design...











Don't forget that you can also check out the Black and White Paisley theme planner ...

and the Quatrefoil Planner in Turquoise and Gray


The last planner that I have in my store still needs the updates, but is still available for purchase.  I will be making those updates within the next couple of weeks.  It is the Blue and White Striped Theme Planner.


Curious if I will be adding more themes?  Absolutely!  I have some other nifty ideas in the works that hopefully I will be able to share out ASAP! :)

Anyways, make sure you check out these planners!  They are normally priced at $11.50 but I am having a MEGA sale for the 4th of July weekend and the prices have been reduced to $4.80!  I'd love for you to take a peek and tell me what you think.  



No comments