Engagement Photos and Wedding Bliss ... Oh My!!!!

Wow!!  What a busy busy busy week it has been!!!!   

First of all - Rich and I took our engagement photos this past Wednesday, July 29th.  We had SO much fun taking our picture and I am PRAYING that they come out breathtaking and beautiful!!  Here is a little behind the scenes footage for you... (sorry friends, but that's all you are getting for now!!!)




Then on Thursday I had my brother's rehearsal dinner and Friday was his wedding!!!  SO MUCH excitement has been going on in life this week!!!!  I can't even begin to tell you!  Everything in life seems to have sped up and slowed down all at once (if that even makes sense)!  My entire week has been focused around preparations for all of the beautiful things taking place in life.  Here are a few pictures of the lovely bride and groom and a few pictures from there beautiful wedding day.  (I love my little brother sooo very much and I am so excited to have a new sister)!!





My Parents, Rich and I with the bride and groom


This is one of my favorites of them!!!!  The most perfect silhouette!!! 



:) (Me and Rich - The future Mr. and Mrs. Hoffman)


The Bridal Party (Minus the Matron of Honor)

Oh I loved my hair and makeup!!!!

I hope you enjoyed some snapshots from my beautiful week full of love and joy!!!

1 comment

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 42 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Pedro to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loans such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  pedroloanss@gmail.com 
    Whatsapp Number: +1 8632310632

    ReplyDelete